Contract Options can provide an investment alternative that allows you to trade Options on gold, oil and other commodities, currencies, interest rates, bonds and major stock indices.
By trading Contract Options online with Saxo Bank, you can take advantage of market uncertainty and changes in market volatility. You can find ways to implement your trading strategies in rising or falling markets, as well as markets without any specific direction.
Get more trading opportunities with Contract Options
- Leverages directional plays with a known loss potential.
- Volatility plays – either positioning for a directional change in volatility or for no change in volatility.
- Multi-asset portfolio hedging against price movements of the underlying assets.
- Opportunity for revenue enhancement.
Why trade options with Saxo Bank?:
- No minimum ticket fee or carrying costs.
- No trading platform charges.
- Online and auto-exercise of in-the-money Contract Options at expiry.
- Cross-product margin utilisation allowing you to use Stocks as margin collateral for Contract Options trading.
- Winner of Best Online Futures and Options Provider at this year’s MoneyAM Awards. See all our awards.