8. You can view the new position in the "Positions" section on the bottom of your screen. You can close your open positions or place related limit and stop loss orders directly from here.
9. To place a
related Limit order or
Stop order click on the button and select your
Stop and Limit; prices.
10. You have 3 options to define your orders. You can either specify the amount of
Percentage or the
Click on the respective column, in our example price level. Once you have completed the set up click on the
PLACE ORDER button.
11. A window containing all relevant order information will appear. Review the displayed order information and click on
"CONFIRM" to place the order(s).
12. On the right upper corner of your screen the notification window will appear with the confirmation that your order(s) has been placed. Click on
OK to close the notification window.
13. To view your open orders click on
"Orders" on the bottom section of your screen.
This section offers you the ability to EDIT or CANCEL the placed related orders.
You can immediately close an Open Position by clicking on the
Position section, and clicking on the price in the Close button In case you are holding multiple positions in an instrument you should click on the "+ plus sign next to your position and then click on the
CLOSE Price button in the respective row. A Close Position ticket will appear, click on Enable on the Green Button and confirm your trade with a second click.
14. In order to see the
Chart module, Click on the "Charts" next to the overview in the upper right section of your screen. Thanks to the module linking, you should see the EURUSD chart. Furthermore, icons showing your open positions as well as related orders for this particular instrument, will appear on the chart. If you cannot see these icons, click on the
"Settings" icon on the right side of the chart module and tick the boxes
"Show orders" and